Ø8 Flexible Rogowski coil
· High linearity from 1A to 100kA
· Wide dynamic range
· Very useful with large size or awkward shaped conductors or in places with limited access
· No danger from open-circuited secondary
· Not damaged by large overloads
· Non-intrusive, no power drawn from the main
· Measurement uniformity at any position of the conductor inside the coil
· Excellent degree of rejection to the external current conductor
ZRC is a flexible current transducer based on Rogowski principle, particularly suitable for measurement in combination with portable devices. ZRC coils are available in different sizes and can be supplied according to customer’s design, therefore they can be used in all those applications, in which traditional transducers are not fitting due to its size and/or weight.
Due to its specific features, flexible Rogowski coil is an extremely comfortable solution for current measurement and can be used in a number of cases where traditional current transducer is not the adequate solution.
ZRC coil is provided with a shield against the influence of external magnetic fields, therefore it grants a stable measurement from low currents to hundreds of kA. The Rogowski coils must be connected to an electronic integrator for 90° phase shift compensation and frequency equalization. Our DIN-RAIL and panel meters can interface Rogowski coils directly without the need of the external integrators. This is an advantage because there is no external boxes or any power supply with consequent ease of use. The particular features of the Rogowski coils combined with the extremely flexible input programming of our portable meters, allow to carry out measurement by all applications.