Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-10 Origin:Site
一、What material is the galvanized pipe?
1. Galvanized pipe is also called galvanized steel pipe, which is a kind of pipe product with a layer of galvanized layer added to the surface of steel, so the material inside the galvanized pipe is actually steel. Since the surface of the galvanized pipe is galvanized, it can effectively avoid corrosion and rust of the steel, and can help the steel to extend its service life.
2. Galvanized pipes can generally be divided into two types, namely electro-galvanized pipes and hot-dip galvanized pipes. One of the electro-galvanized pipes is banned by the state, while the most commonly used in the market is hot-dip galvanized pipes. At present, galvanized pipes are widely used in the construction process of building exterior walls, for building columns and stress materials, or for building outdoor telecommunications towers, highways, and so on.
二、What should be paid attention to when choosing galvanized pipe?
1. When purchasing galvanized pipes, be sure to check in detail whether the appearance of the galvanized pipes is smooth, whether there are zinc nodules and burrs. In general, if the surface of galvanized pipe is free of zinc nodules and burrs, and it is silvery white, it is a high-quality galvanized pipe.
2. When purchasing galvanized pipes, you must check the appearance of galvanized pipes in detail to see if there are any obvious defects, and check whether the color of the galvanized pipes is normal, and check whether the galvanized layer is even.
3. When purchasing galvanized pipes, you must check in detail whether the length of the galvanized pipe meets the qualified standard, and check whether the diameter and wall thickness of the galvanized pipe meet the qualified standard.
The above is a detailed introduction about what material the galvanized pipe is and what needs to be paid attention to when purchasing the galvanized pipe. There are many kinds of pipe materials. Different materials have different uses and performances. Therefore, the selection should be made according to the construction environment.