Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-25 Origin:Site
Although the metal conduit hose can be compressed or stretched, if it is not installed in the correct position, it will break quickly and reduce its service life.
The hose can be installed horizontally, vertically or diagonally. The most ideal state is vertical installation. At the same time, it should be avoided near the wheel, and a baffle can be installed if necessary.
Generally, metal hoses can be divided into three types of lengths: the first type is the compression length, that is, the length when the hose is compressed to the limit position; the second type is the installation length, which is the middle position of the half of the maximum displacement The length of the hose; the third type is the stretched length, the length of the hose when it is stretched to the maximum limit.
When installing the hose, the hose should be in the middle position, the so-called installation length. When installed in this position, the hose can move in two directions when subjected to axial load. Otherwise, if it can only move in one direction, it will affect the strength of the metal hose and reduce its service life.
In the actual installation process, considering that the use of a ruler to measure the length of the hose according to the calculation result before installation may affect production efficiency, some foreign manufacturers install the ruler directly on the hose and cut the ruler after installation.
1. When choosing a metal hose, please choose a metal hose with a loose flange at one end for easy installation.
2. The surface of the metal hose should be protected during electric welding at the construction site to prevent welding slag and arc ignition from burning the metal hose.
3. It is strictly forbidden to twist and install the metal hose.
4. There should be no bending along the root of the metal hose, and no dead bends.
5. The passing medium must not be corrosive to the material of the bellows, and the chloride ion content in the medium should be ≤25PPM
6. Strictly install as shown in the correct installation method.
7. It is strictly forbidden to damage the flange sealing surface mechanically.