Views: 11 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-14 Origin: Site
Lonwow Rigid Metal Conduit (RMC) is produced to meet the specifications laid out in ANSI C80.1 and UL 6. Manufactured from high strength mild steel strip, Lonwow RMC has undergone extensive mechanical impact testing and is proven to be able to withstand excessive structural abuse. Ultimately this is the heaviest and thickest walled ANSI standard conduit produces.
Lonwow RMC is hot dipped galvanised inside and outside to provide superior corrosion protection. Its clean and even interior reduces friction between the wall of the conduits and the wires, providing easy wire pulling during installation.
Additionally, most of Lonwow RMC fittings including couplings, elbows and nipples are available right through to 6" providing you with the complete supply solution.
1. Manufactured to meet the specifications laid out in ANSI C80.1 and UL6.
2. Highest strength steel offers longetivity and value under the most demanding environments.
3. The heaviest and thickest walled conduit, yet posseses superior ductility for cutting, bending and welding.
4. Clean even interior facilitates smooth continuous raceways for easy wire pulling.
5. Hot Dipped Galvanised widely regarded as the most superior galvanising protection against corrosion.
6. Supplied precision threaded, with a thread protector on one end and a coupling on the other.
7. Lonwow RMC is supplied in standard length of 10ft (3.05m). Available from 1/2" to 6".
8. Lonwow RMC couplings, elbows and nipples are available from 1/2" to 6".
Lonwow RMC is manufactured to ensure absolute functionality in a variety of demanding environments. Be it indoor or outdoor, exposed or concealed, dry or wet locations. Or even in hazardous locations when in accordance with National Electric Code (NEC) Article 344.
Reusability for future additions or replacement of conduits.
Non-combustibility reduces hazard from fire.
Built-in grounding capabilities eliminate the need for supplemental grounding conductors.
Steel conduit acts as an Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) shield!