Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-09-15 Origin:Site
Introduction of PVC coated metal hose:
PVC coated metal hoses are mainly used to protect wires and cables. The PVC coated metal hose is made of pvc plastic, and flame retardant is added to the pvc to prevent fire.PVC coated metal hoses are soft, corrosion-resistant, high-temperature resistant, and wear-resistant, and are widely used in many industries such as electric power, chemical engineering, and machinery.
Features of PVC coated metal hose:
1. PVC coated metal hose has good flexibility, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, tensile resistance, and provides excellent electromagnetic shielding performance.
2. It can be freely bent into various angles and radii of curvature, and has the same flexibility and durability in all directions.
3. The surface of the PVC coated hose is made of PVC material, and fire retardant is added to the PVC plastic.
4. The pitch of the PVC coated metal hose is more flexible, has good flexibility, and will not block or stiffen.
5. There will be a certain degree of tensile strength between the side buckles of the PVC coated metal hose, which can prevent the damage of the hose and cause the wiring inside the hose to be exposed.
6. The structure of the PVC coated hose is single buckle and double buckle type, which increases the tensile strength and is not easy to break or deform.
7. The PVC coated hose has good bending performance and a smooth internal structure, which makes it easy to pass through when threading wires and cables.
8. The PVC coated hose is waterproof, oil-proof, anti-corrosion, and has good sealing performance. The product is beautiful and compact in structure.
9. The axial tension of the plastic-coated metal hose can withstand more than 6 times the nominal inner diameter.