Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-08-12 Origin:Site
PVC coated metal hoses are mainly used to protect wires and cables. The PVC coated metal hose is made of pvc plastic, and flame retardant is added to the pvc to prevent fire.
PVC coated metal hoses are soft, corrosion-resistant, high-temperature resistant, and wear-resistant, and are widely used in many industries such as electric power, chemical engineering, and machinery.
Features of PVC coated metal hose:
1. PVC coated metal hose has good flexibility, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, abrasion resistance, tensile resistance, and provides excellent electromagnetic shielding performance.
2. It can be freely bent into various angles and radii of curvature, and has the same flexibility and durability in all directions.
3. The surface of the PVC-coated hose is made of PVC material, and fire retardant is added to the PVC plastic.
4. The pitches of PVC coated metal hoses are more flexible, have good flexibility, and will not be blocked and rigid.
5. There will be a certain degree of tensile strength between the side buckles of the PVC coated metal hose, which can prevent the damage of the hose and cause the lines laid inside the hose to be exposed.
6. The structure of PVC-coated hose is single buckle and double buckle type, which increases the tensile strength and is not easy to break or deform.
7. PVC coated hose has good bending performance, smooth structure inside, and it is easy to pass through when threading wires and cables.
8. The PVC-coated hose is waterproof, oil-proof, anti-corrosion, and has good airtightness. The product is beautiful and compact in structure.
9. The axial tension of the PVC-coated metal hose can withstand more than 6 times the nominal inner diameter.
Uses of PVC coated metal hose:
It is widely used in wire and electrical protection of precision instrument wiring, electric power, wire, plastic, rubber and other industries. It can also be used for automatic instrument signal tubes, automatic instrument wire protection tubes; also used in precision optical ruler lines, industrial sensors, electronic equipment line protection tubes; electrical circuit safety protection, thermal instrument capillary protection, and hollow core high-voltage optical cables. PVC coated metal hoses are used for the support.