Views: 50 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-23 Origin: Site
Advantages of Concealed Electrical Conduit Wiring System
The use of concealed Conduit leads to many benefits. The primary purpose of the electric conduit is safety. Following are the advantages of conduits.
· Electrical conduit is a safe wiring system
· One of the most significant benefits of electrical conduit installation is to protect the enclosed conductors from impact, moisture and chemical vapours
· There is no risk of shock in a home with concealed electrical wiring system.
· Aesthetic view of concealed electrical wiring is always attractive
· There is no risk of wear and tear
· Renovation of concealed electrical wiring is an easy task
Disadvantages of Concealed Electrical Conduit Wiring System
· The electrical concealed Conduit wiring system is expensive as compared to surface Conduit wiring
· Installation of concealed wiring is not easy
· Once electrical conduits are developed, then it is challenging to identify defects and repair of those wiring.
· If once the location of switches is fixtures then it is difficult to change the position of switches.
Now a day it is very important to have an electrical conduit in your home. Electrical conduit is very useful in protecting wires when it passes through the ground. The electrical concealed conduit wiring system is very safe. There are various advantages of electrical conduit wiring system as compared to a few disadvantages. So, it is always beneficial to have this system in the house.