Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-25 Origin: Site
Lonwow's aluminum conduit bodies, covers and gaskets are available for use with rigid or EMT conduit (with set screw). Conduit bodies are available in trade sizes 1/2" to 4", in the most popular conduit body shapes (C, LB, LL, LR, T) and 1/2" to 2" in TB and X shapes.
· Bodies – copper-free aluminum with epoxy powder paint
· Covers – aluminum with stainless steel screws, natural
· Gaskets – neoprene, natural
· Die cast copper-free aluminum construction is lightweight and corrosion-resistant for long, reliable service
· Epoxy powder coat finish provides additional corrosion resistance and an aesthetically-pleasing appearance
· Conduit bodies are supplied with threaded hubs for use with rigid/IMC conduit or as a combination body
· Combination bodies are supplied with tri-head set screws for use with EMT or rigid/IMC conduit on trade sizes 1/2” to 2”
· Domed aluminum cover provides additional cubic capacity
· Perforated center gasket that can be easily removed, if desired
· Available in choice of three configurations to match customer preferences
The aluminum conduit bodies are available as components or pre-packaged in various configurations as a assembly. In addition, aluminum conduit bodies are completely interchangeable with other manufacturers.